Sunday, June 2, 2013

What to do/eat on Sunday

When you're not hungover on Sundays, it can really open up a wealth of possibilities. I finished those multiple choice questions I didn't get through on Friday, started the SECOND season of The Walking Dead, and went to the pool with a cooler of [what was left of the] Natural Light. Really enjoyed myself. Also, if you wanna get really crazy [lazy], you could even order Domino's pizza to the pool.


This got a lot of likes on Instagram, because really, what more could you want?
We even had a little Eric Church and Hal Ketchum Pandora radio playing.
And Charlie accidently put on my shimmer sunscreen. Great day.

I used my spare time to blog about yesterday, while Charlie went to the Carolina baseball game with his dad and Matt. I realllly thought I was gonna finish [start] watching that foundation course on real property, but that didn't happen at all. I just ate leftover pho, maybe some more pizza, and watched a few episodes of The League on Netflix. Couldn't have enjoyed myself more. Then I found out they had chicken and waffles at the baseball stadium... Um what?!

Seriously have never seen this before at a baseball stadium.
Told Charlie if he took a decent pic, he could maybe make the blog. You know, quality control.

Tomorrow, we continue contracts! I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment