Thursday, June 13, 2013

Healthy Healthy, or The Most Boring Post Ever

Between trying to catch up on my Bar prep and recover from the weekend, I haven't posted my meals in a couple of days. Well, it hasn't been that exciting. The trip to Aldi on Monday brought a lot of good fruits and vegetables back to the study den, and that night for dinner we had butternut squash soup (out of a box) and sandwiches with some leftover bacon, cheddar cheese, and wheat bread (and some of that chipotle yogurt sauce I still have leftover). It was good but I was too tired (and really sore from all the activities from the weekend- umm wrestling?) to take nice pics of them and try to make it look like a fancier meal than it was. We were just trying to survive at that point. Things have picked up since then and I've revived myself with healthy foods, running, and sitting by the pool. Studying the whole time, of course. We had another salad on Tuesday- many chopped vegetables, more homemade tzatziki, and chicken. Pretty boring but I kind of gorged myself over the weekend. Also, the new snack of choice is now cherries! They are so good. So so good. And a 1 lb bag at Aldi was only $2.99.


One of the Top 3 best kitchen appliances.
Others include the Kitchenaid mixer (obviously) and immersion blender.

Salad, blah blah salad. It was good, but it was still a salad. (I may have put part of mine at a tortilla at one point).
Tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, peppers, avocados, spinach, lettuce, chicken, feta.

Added feta to go along with the tza.
 
Breakfast of not-yet-champions. This is enough for an hour or so. Then I cook an egg.

Don't worry, I'm not dead yet from all this rabbit food. Last night we went to Provence in Carrboro with Matt. I have many pictures. As soon as I am caught up on my studies, I shall post. It was very good French food. Pretty big time weeknight dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment