Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Why pork tenderloin should be a regularly used deli meat

Well on the first day of bar studying, I only finished 75 of 150 diagnostic test questions, but I did discover how awesome leftover pork tenderloin [that you originally undercooked but fixed the next day in a skillet] is on a sandwich.


 
Yeahh, toppings...

Yeah, damn delicious. Made a little chipotle-Greek yogurt sauce with lemon juice and garlic sauce the other day, spread it on wheat bread with tomatoes, feta, and cheddar- all with that pork tenderloin that I cut up super tiny. I ate this sandwich alongside a black bean soup I had frozen from like December. I made it too- involved an immersion blender and several cans of beans and tomatoes. Threw a little of the chipotle sauce in that bowl too! I love soup-sandwich combos, and this one was dank.

Black Bean Soup- Great for dipping. Maybe one day I'll post some step by step pics of how I made it.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment