Thursday, May 23, 2013

Moving slowly

Well I finished the diagnostic test and did not do as horrible as I imagined. Obviously I'm better at criminal law and evidence than the other subjects, but apparently I know some torts too. I then barely got through Torts foundation course, and there's no way I'll get through all of the supposed 18 hours of introductory courses before I leave for the beach or even before real bar prep classes start, but hey, whatever. We have til the end of July right? Right?!



I ate all these peperoncinis while hearing about "other torts" in one and a half speed. I love them.
I wasn't gonna post my dinner tonight because it is kind of a repeat of the homemade pasta I made- apparently it does freeze excellently by the way. But who am I kidding, I'm sick and love food too much, I obviously took pics of my dinner tonight:
 
 
Yeah, that light lemon-y sauce with parmesan just alll over it.
 
 
In my lap, ready to eat. The things I do for food pictures.
 

It's those noodles, olive oil, garlic, mushrooms, spinach, and kalamata olives with lemon juice and Parmesan. It's a little healthy and feels light, but I promise it's not if you eat a pound of it. This would totally not be the same without the homemade pasta. On the side is a little piece of wheat baguette with some garlic oil and dipping seasoning. You know, trying to be fancy. Food is the best part of the day, especially when you study all day.
 
. . .
 
So the best hypothetical I read today said exactly this: "A young woman felt crushed after to her boyfriend of two years broke up with her. Feeling despondent, she consumed several bottles of wine, and then decided it would be a good idea to fry up some bacon." How awesome. I laughed out loud and then highlighted it on the screen, despite the fact that I was being timed when answering these questions. Maybe because it is ridiculous? Or maybe because it is so relatable? Anything to break up the boredom!

No comments:

Post a Comment